Thursday, August 22, 2013

Interesting comments on a blog reprinting my HuffPost Article


A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of briefly speaking with psychotherapist and author Dr. Joe Kort.  Dr. Kort has appeared on The Tyra Banks Show, The Montel Williams Show and Oprah & Friends Radio to name a few.  I was requesting his permission to re-post an article he authored for the Huffington Post.  His article Why Some Straight Men Are Romantically or Sexually Attracted to Other Men, I feel is extremely insightful and thought provoking and I wanted to share it with the Cypher Ave audience.  In the article he briefly states a variety of reasons why many types of men engage in same-sex relationships. I loved the fact how the subject matter was from the perspective of a professional therapist in tuned with male sexuality.   Check out the article below and as always, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. 
-Ocky Williams



Read more: http://cypheravenue.com/why-some-straight-men-are-romantically-or-sexually-attracted-to-other-men/#ixzz2cjb2ICcm



http://cypheravenue.com/why-some-straight-men-are-romantically-or-sexually-attracted-to-other-men/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Straight man Happily married for 8 years, but has been having sex with men for the past year.I discovered craigslist offered a way to hook up with other guys and tried it out. I am a more submissive bottom and enjoy it tremendously. I cannot stop thinking about having sex with men in any way I can get it. I get instantly hard just the thought of another man being pleased by me.