Friday, July 20, 2007

Unhung Heroes: Men who eroticize having small penises

I wrote an article a while back entitled Unhung Heroes which I incorporated into my second book, 10 Smart Things Gay Men Can Do To Find Real Love. This article receives some of the most attention on my website in terms of people viewing it when I read my website statistics. There are men who have erotic fantasies to be humiliated about having a small penis and this form of sexual activity is called "Small Penis Humiliation".

There are men who enjoy being cuckolded where their wives and girlfriends have sex with another man in front of him and they laugh at his small penis and he experiences humiliation. Or it can be that a man enjoys being with another man's wife humilating the other man in front of him showing off is being endowment.

Remember this is enjoyable to the man with this fantasy.

Many people would find this horrifying and self-deprecating for a man to enjoy being humiliated let alone for something he cannot do anything about. However it is erotic intelligence to sexualize something that can be very shameful and there is nothing wrong with this. Blogger, author and columnist Dan Savage has given advise to a man who enjoys "small penis humiliation" and I agree with every word he says in his advice column called, Wee Weenies on July 12, 2007 to Shrink Wrapped in Chicago:

I'm a straight male in my early 30s and I have a very small dick. For five years I've been hiring attractive hookers to play with my dick and tell me how it could never satisfy them and basically humiliate me verbally. I now find myself in a "normal" relationship with a cute, relatively vanilla girl who I couldn't possibly ask to satisfy my bizarre fetish. My beliefs as a therapist come from the work I have done on how eroticism comes from turning trauma into triumph, pain into pleasure.

I would refer anyone who wonders and is worried about their sexual fantasies and behaviors to the works of Esther Perel, author of Mating in Captivity, Michael Bader, author of Arousal: The Secret Logic of Sexual Fantasies and Jack Morin, author of Erotic Mind for more information on this concept.


No comments: